- I believe in a personalized approach with each and every person. No two people are alike, even if their main complaint is.
- I believe in healthcare that focuses on wellness through education on a nutritious diet, diagnostic lab tests, lifestyle changes, targeted phytonutrients, and mind/body practices.
- I believe in partnering with clients to create optimal health. You know your body better then anyone!
- I believe if you suppress or cover up symptoms, then they can be driven into the body and expressed as an even bigger issue in the future.
- I believe in treating the root and the branch of a person. It is always essential to get to the root level of what is going on for a person. At the same time, it can be equally important to help the person get some relief as quickly as possible. For example, a person may have a chief complaint of insomnia. We might uncover that the root level issue is an adrenal dysfunction and be working on that concurrently with more temporary solutions for their sleep.
- I believe in an integrative, holistic approach to solving health complaints. It is always better a practitioner has many tools in their toolbelt. As the old saying goes, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
- I believe in the healing capacity of the human body.
- I believe in using current diagnostic lab testing and evidence based suggestions coupled with traditional values of holistic health care.
- I believe the key to promoting optimal health and wellness in each client is through education and early identification of pathological, nutritional, and functional disorders.
- I believe that we can change the way our genes are expressed positively by using a nutritious diet, lifestyle changes, targeted phytonutrients, and mind/body practices. Genes may load the gun, but our environment pulls the trigger.
- I believe that sometimes it takes a village. I believe it is important for doctors and healthcare practitioners, as a part of your wellness team, to communicate and work with each other.
I believe in the power of investing in YOU. An exuberant, energetic, happy you is well worth it and absolutely attainable!